Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's been a long time!

So, I finally got my laptop fixed and my other computer wouldn't let me sign on here so it has been a very long time.
Things have been very crazy in life and it makes you treasure the moments we have with those we love. Last time I wrote, I had just lost my dance teacher to cancer. I still think of her everyday and miss you. My Gramps is now battling cancer for the 3rd time and there are not many options left, I am devastated and it is hard to see him hurt and shrink down to almost nothing. Thankfully he hasnt lost his sense of humor!
I have recently signed up as a Miche Bag rep. If you haven't heard of them, they are purses with interchangeable outside shells that you can change to match your outfit. They have just came out with a new shell called Hope. It is a cancer awareness shell created to raise funds for the Huntsman Cancer Institute. Miche will donate $5 from every Hoe shell sold to them. They are projecting a final donation of $1 million. The CEO of Miche Bag Home Reps is going to give $1 from her commission for each one sold and I am donating all my commission to Cathy's family to help pay for remaining expenses. I truly believe that this is the reason that I was supposed to sign up with Miche, not only do I love the purses, I love helping those in need. If you are interested in the bags you can look at michebag.com. I also will be setting up a group on facebook so I can post the new shells that arent on the website yet.

No comments: