Sunday, January 24, 2010

Valentine Boutique

It's almost Valentines and its time to buy something for that someone you love, even if that someone is yourself!

There will be Miche Bag (Torrie Allred),
Scentsy (Chellee Bertoch),
Heritage Makers (Shonna Clift),
Kelli Smith Photography,
Homemade cute heart charms either a phone charm, necklace or special hearts that has a pink ribbon. (Kirstin Lassig).
Glitter toes will be there as well, please let me know if you will be getting them so I can let the nail tech know!




So guys, surprise your sweetheart with something special and ladies treat yourself to something you deserve!

It is Thursday, January 28th from 6pm-8:30pm at the Hunter Village Clubhouse. Address is approx 3450 s 6900 w
If you need help finding it call me at 801-979-7617.
Hope to see you there!









1 comment:

The Dimond's You Love said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dance teacher, I know how much you loved her and love dance because of her. I would love to come tomorrow, but unfortunately I have plans at another party too! I haven't seen you in so long, we need to meet up sometime. I work really close to your house now. My work moved to 2167 S 5370 W (there are a bunch of semi-truck places there and that's where we moved just South of 201 and East of 5600 West)