Monday, April 5, 2010

HELP!

OK so I am in need of some support and comfort and advice right now. Terry and I have been trying for 8 mos to get pregnant and I had my first round of Clomid last month and I am now a week late. I took a preg test on sat and there was a faint line, just like when I had Madi, so then I took another one the next day and there was a line but more faint then the day before. I decided to get the digital home preg tests and they both said not pregnant. I went and had a simple blood preg test at Pioneer Valley and it came back negative. I feel pregnant like being hungry all the time, nasueas, tired, pissy at times for no reason. I am so drained by this cz I have never been more than 3 days late. I really dont want to do Clomid again cz it made me so sick and gave me huge cysts on my ovaries that hurt like a b. It was so draining being in pain everyday for 3 weeks. I know that its only my first time being on Clomid and I should prob do it again. When I got preg with Madi I had to do the laprascopy surgery to have my endometriosis removed, then I was put into menopause for  mos(which I refused to do again this time after my surgery) then 3mos later I got preg with Madi. It was a 2 year process that I dont want to repeat. Maybe im just being a baby but man this is frusterating.
Have any of you had any strange experience with Clomid?
Thanks for listening to my pitty story.

4 comments:

The Dimond's You Love said...

I don't think that is a pity story. Obviously not being a mother or taking any prescriptions to hurry that process along, I wouldn't really have any advice. But one thing I do know is that in very rare cases people can become pregnant just from wanting it so badly. I hope that you are able to expand your family as you wish, but remember Madi was a miracle herself. I know you aren't ungrateful, but I tell your story about wanting Madi and getting her and everyone is always so amazed. =)

Korey and Brandi said...

I sent you a message on FB about my troubles!! I was on clomid for months and I had to keep uping my dose until finally I could not take a bigger dose:( at that point I had decided to take a break I was getting so depressed since I was not getting pregnant and a month later I was pregnant! I didnt really have any side affects from it just emotional from the stress of it all!!I hope it gets better for you!!

Becca Jane said...

We've already discussed this nonstop on FB, but just wanted to say that I hope it all works out SOON! Madi is beautiful, like her mom! See you soon!

Nick and Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.